| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Phnom Penh in April is very hot at 29.5 °C (85.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35 °C (95 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat dry with periodic rain. Just 77mm (3in) of liquid is discharged during on average 6 days.
- The blue above Phnom Penh is slightly sunny having an average of a welcome 7:44 of dazzling sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:13 long and the longest day is 12:31 long with an average length of 12:22.
- There are approximately 4:30 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 63.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 36.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Phnom Penh April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Phnom Penh:
- Roi Et, Thailand - 516.7 kms (321.1 miles) NNW
- Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha, Thailand - 483.7 kms (300.5 miles) NW
- Surin, Thailand - 397.5 kms (247 miles) NNW
- Prachin Buri, Thailand - 468.8 kms (291.3 miles) NW
- Bangkok/ Don Muang, Thailand - 530.4 kms (329.6 miles) WNW
- Bangkok, Thailand - 524.6 kms (326 miles) WNW
- Aranyaprathet, Thailand - 348.3 kms (216.5 miles) NW
- Siemreap, Cambodia - 229.3 kms (142.5 miles) NNW
- Chon Buri/ Sattahip, Thailand - 465.5 kms (289.3 miles) WNW
- Ko Sichang Island, Thailand - 474.8 kms (295 miles) WNW
- Sattahip, Thailand - 438.9 kms (272.7 miles) WNW
- Chanthaburi, Thailand - 321 kms (199.5 miles) WNW
- Hua Hin, Thailand - 544.5 kms (338.4 miles) WNW
- Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand - 549.7 kms (341.6 miles) W
- Khlong Yai, Thailand - 216.3 kms (134.4 miles) W