Vs > Albacete/ Los Llanos
Phnom Penh vs Albacete/ Los Llanos Climate & Distance Between
Phnom Penh vs Burkes Garden, Va, Usa
Phnom Penh vs St Maarten, Saint Martin
Phnom Penh vs Hassakah, Syria
Phnom Penh vs Berwick Forest, New Zealand
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Segou, Mali
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Minusinsk, Russia
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Heraklion, Crete, Greece
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Dawei, Myanmar
Chlef vs Havana
Opotiki vs Choma
Charlottesville, Va vs Auckland, Mangere
Eureka, Sd vs Minonk, Il
- The distance between Phnom Penh, Cambodia and Albacete/ Los Llanos, Spain is approximately 10,602 km or 6,588 mi.
- To reach Phnom Penh in this distance one would set out from Albacete/ Los Llanos bearing 70.5° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Phnom Penh bearing 131.6° or SE .
- Phnom Penh has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Albacete/ Los Llanos has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Phnom Penh is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Albacete/ Los Llanos is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 14.2 °C (25.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 15.6 °C (28.1°F) less in Phnom Penh. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to semicontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1041.5 mm (41 in) more which is equivalent to 1041.5 l/m² (25.56 US gal/ft²) or 10,415,000 l/ha (1,113,433 US gal/ac) more. About 3 6/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.1° higher in Phnom Penh than in Albacete/ Los Llanos.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Phnom Penh relative to Albacete/ Los Llanos. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Phnom Penh
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -17 (-1)
|| -16 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Phnom Penh vs Byron Bay, Nt, Canada
Phnom Penh vs Broadview, Sk, Canada
Phnom Penh vs Istrana, Italy
Phnom Penh vs Eureka, Sd, Usa
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Majis, Oman
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Nagpur/ Sonegaon, India
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Save, Benin
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Catacamas, Honduras
Port Arthur, Tx vs Naia, Mai (Pasay City)
Hail vs Jokioinen
Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut vs Basra
Khovd vs Pamban
Phnom Penh vs Albacete/ Los Llanos Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Phnom Penh
- Roi Et, Thailand - 516.7 kms (321.1 miles) NNW
- Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha, Thailand - 483.7 kms (300.5 miles) NW
- Surin, Thailand - 397.5 kms (247 miles) NNW
- Prachin Buri, Thailand - 468.8 kms (291.3 miles) NW
- Bangkok/ Don Muang, Thailand - 530.4 kms (329.6 miles) WNW
- Bangkok, Thailand - 524.6 kms (326 miles) WNW
- Aranyaprathet, Thailand - 348.3 kms (216.5 miles) NW
- Siemreap, Cambodia - 229.3 kms (142.5 miles) NNW
- Chon Buri/ Sattahip, Thailand - 465.5 kms (289.3 miles) WNW
- Ko Sichang Island, Thailand - 474.8 kms (295 miles) WNW
- Sattahip, Thailand - 438.9 kms (272.7 miles) WNW
- Chanthaburi, Thailand - 321 kms (199.5 miles) WNW
- Hua Hin, Thailand - 544.5 kms (338.4 miles) WNW
- Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand - 549.7 kms (341.6 miles) W
- Khlong Yai, Thailand - 216.3 kms (134.4 miles) W
Climate Guides for Locations near Albacete/ Los Llanos