Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Mean hours of sunshine in Phnom Penh range between 4:18 for every day in September & 8:36 each day in March
- The longest day of the year is 12:40 long and the shortest day is 11:19 long.
- The longest day is 1:21 longer than the shortest day.
- There is an average of 2490 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 6:49 of sunlight per day.
- It is sunny 56.8% of daylight hours. The remaining 43.2% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
- At midday the sun is on average 73.4° above the horizon at Phnom Penh.
Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Roi Et, Thailand - 516.7 kms (321.1 miles) NNW
- Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha, Thailand - 483.7 kms (300.5 miles) NW
- Surin, Thailand - 397.5 kms (247 miles) NNW
- Prachin Buri, Thailand - 468.8 kms (291.3 miles) NW
- Bangkok/ Don Muang, Thailand - 530.4 kms (329.6 miles) WNW
- Bangkok, Thailand - 524.6 kms (326 miles) WNW
- Aranyaprathet, Thailand - 348.3 kms (216.5 miles) NW
- Siemreap, Cambodia - 229.3 kms (142.5 miles) NNW
- Chon Buri/ Sattahip, Thailand - 465.5 kms (289.3 miles) WNW
- Ko Sichang Island, Thailand - 474.8 kms (295 miles) WNW
- Sattahip, Thailand - 438.9 kms (272.7 miles) WNW
- Chanthaburi, Thailand - 321 kms (199.5 miles) WNW
- Hua Hin, Thailand - 544.5 kms (338.4 miles) WNW
- Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand - 549.7 kms (341.6 miles) W
- Khlong Yai, Thailand - 216.3 kms (134.4 miles) W