Jill2016.com
Countries A-Z:         A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y | Z
Add Bookmark Bright Future Dir.
 
Climate & Temperature > Cambodia > Phnom Penh Climate > Sunshine/ Daylight Hrs/ Day Length
Cambodia flag

Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

  • Mean hours of sunshine in Phnom Penh range between 4:18 for every day in September & 8:36 each day in March
  • The longest day of the year is 12:40 long and the shortest day is 11:19 long.
  • The longest day is 1:21 longer than the shortest day.
  • There is an average of 2490 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 6:49 of sunlight per day.
  • It is sunny 56.8% of daylight hours. The remaining 43.2% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
  • At midday the sun is on average 73.4° above the horizon at Phnom Penh.

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Annual
Average Sunlight Hours/ Day 08:23 08:00 08:36 08:00 06:30 06:24 04:36 05:36 04:18 06:30 07:06 07:48   06:49
Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day 11:31 11:44 12:02 12:22 12:38 12:46 12:43 12:29 12:10 11:50 11:34 11:27   12:00
Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours 74 (26) 69 (31) 72 (28) 65 (35) 52 (48) 51 (49) 37 (63) 45 (55) 36 (64) 56 (44) 62 (38) 69 (31)   57 (43)
Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (). 58.4 67.6 78.5 89.6 81.3 78.1 80.9 89 79.1 67.5 58.4 55   73.4

Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Phnom Penh, Cambodia

© 2009 - 2015 climatemps.com - Sitemap - Contact Us - Privacy Policy -